Fellow Asian Americans:
1) 80-20 aims to win equal opportunity in workplaces for YOU.
Remember the great Washington Post ad? And that's only the opening gun!
Already, great reactions to the ad have poured in. 80-20 has also organized bloc votes to get Presidential candidates to commit to winning equal opportunity for Asian Am.
(2) 80-20 aims to win equal justice for YOU.
It aims to get many more AsAm Federal judges, including possibly an Asian Am. Supreme Court Justice, who have the integrity and courage to ensure justice for all. During the 2008 presidential election, 80-20 aims to get presidential candidates to commit to the above.
Using a credit card, visit:
Write down your E-MAIL address & PHONE no. on the BACK of the check. Life
membership is $1,000; Family (2 voters) is $50; Basic Membership is $35; Student
membership is $15.
Want to be a part of history? Two opportunities:
- 80-20 PAC is looking for dedicated Board and officer candidates. All officers are up for election this year. Must be willing to give time and help with some fundraising. People with political and managerial experience preferred. Don't be shy. It's a job that will require a lot of dedication that nevertheless may yield inner satisfaction. Please email Julia Wan, Nomination Chair via firstname.lastname@example.org or S.B. Woo via email@example.com
- A full-time staff position is available. She/he is to help achieve the above described historic mission. If you know of capable and very dedicated individuals who might be interested in applying, encourage them to apply to me via firstname.lastname@example.org. For a job description, see
- S. B. Woo, 80-20 President, will be speaking at Minot State University, ND
(9/23, 7:30 p.m., Aleshire Theater) and Univ. of Alabama (9/23, 3 p.m., UAB
Auditorium) earning $4,500 in fees which he will donate to 80-20 Edu. Foundation.
The trips were arranged by Board members Dean Yueh-Ting Lee and Pete Wang.