"TOGETHER, we shall overcome" is not a slogan. It works! As we
each do our own share, we'll ALL make progress.
opposing Dept. of Labor's proposed "rule change to eliminate the
Equal Opportunity Survey." Data from such survey may be the
evidence of discrimination again Asian Americans and other
minorities. We need the survey and the data.
Americans enjoying equal opportunity, helped greatly. His good
office to Senator Edward Kennedy was most helpful. Sen. Kennedy's
office drafted a letter and circulated it for Democratic senators to sign
on. Want to to see the signatures of Senators like Hillary Clinton,
Edward Kennedy, John Kerry, Barak Obama, Olympia Snowe
and many others? Visit:
11246 explicitly, are shown below
by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs to
eliminate the Equal Opportunity Survey. The elimination of
the Survey would undermine the enforcement of the
nation's civil rights law and jeopardize the Department's
effort to make equal pay a reality for all workers. We
strongly urge the Department to retain the Survey....
laws, and also strong leadership by the federal government....
Executive Order 11246 demonstrates this commitment
by prohibiting discrimination by federal contractors and
requiring all contractors to take affirmative steps to
guarantee equal opportunity in their employment
Americans' needs to win equal opportunity at work.
80-20 needs YOUR commitment of support. Please join 80-20
and become a member TODAY! Using a credit card, visit
PERSONAL checks are payable to "80-20 PAC", mailed to:
Jing-Li Yu Director of Projects
P.O. Box 527340 Flushing, NY 11352-7340 .
Write down your E-MAIL address & PHONE no. on the BACK of the
check. Life membership is $1,000; Family (2 voters) is $50; Basic
Membership is $35; Student membership is $15.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
the following generous contributions have come in:
1)Albert and Yung Shen Huang
2)Chau-Chyun and Li-Li Chen &
3) Maxwell Yung and Connie Wong
1) Darrell Davis and Lily Chien-Davis
2) William Eng, 3) Peter and Sunny Hsu and
4) Christopher and Delia Tam, 5) Cecilia Yu
1) Ademan T. Angeles 2) Virginia K. Sung
3) Jasper Wu 4) Delia Tam and 5) Jackson Chia
1) Yueh-Ting and Fang Wei Lee ($400)
2) Alec Y. Chang ($250),
3) Ying Yang and Haibo Huang ($200)
4) Wen-Hsuan and Ernestine Chang ($100)
5) Mark T. and Elizabeth Y. Chen ($100)
6) Dan E. and Kazue Matsumoto ($100)
7) David and Ann Chen ($100)
8) Yung Hsiang and Lichau Huang ($100)
9) Sam Gao ($100)
10) Fu-Pen Chiang ($100)