"People who don't work for good government deserve to be ruled by those who are
worse than themselves."
To all who feel the obligation to help build our community's political clout, get involved NOW. "80-20 is the most effective APA political organization," Governor Gary Locke.
1) Who can run?
Any one who has enrolled as a dues-paying member by July 31, 2002, paid a filing fee of $50, and filed a resume and a proper statement of candidacy by Aug. 31, 2002.
2) Who can vote?
Any person who has enrolled as a dues-paying member by August 15,
3) How to get involved in 80-20's election?
Join 1500 others and be a member. There are 6 types of memberships:
1. Honorary Family** (Two names required, 2 votes) -- $10,000
2. Honorary Life** -- $5,000
3. Family life** (Two names required, 2 votes) -- $1,500
4. Life** -- $1000
5. Family (Two names required, 2 votes) -- $50
6. Basic (1 vote) -- $35
** Membership names on permanent display on 80-20's web site.
See http://www.80-20initiative.net/members.html .
Any US citizen or permanent resident can be a member:
a) using a credit card, visit http://www.80-20initiative.net/membership.html .
b) sending a PERSONAL check, payable to 80-20 PAC and mail to:
Professor Chun Wa Wong
3780 Keystone Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90034-6363
Write down your e-mail address on the check. Thank you.
4) How do I find our more details about the election?
GET INVOLVED TODAY.