Beverly Hong-Fincher is a language professor who grew up in Vietnam;
Chenming Calvin Hu is a Distinguished Chair professor of electrical engineering at UC, Berkeley & a member of the US Academy of Engineering;
Alice S. Huang is on the Board of The Rockefeller Foundation, a member of the Committee of 100 and of the Academia Sinica;
Yuko Nakanishi is the Principal of Nakanishi Research & Consulting, NY
Roy Saigo has just retired from the Presidency of St. Cloud Univ. of MN;
Lena Tam is Vice Mayor of the City of Alameda, CA; and
Charles C. Zhang is the Managing Partner of Zhang Financial, Michigan. He is the only advisor in the nation who was selected as a top advisor by both Worth Magazine and Barron's each year from 2004 -2007.
S. B. Woo was appointed by the outgoing Board to be the Acting Executive Director, without pay, effective immediately. His term lasts until such time as the new 2009 Board will elect a President and V. P. in a special election or appoint a new Executive Director.
Details of the election result are shown below:
1) Secretary: Yuko Nakanishi (New York) 55.56% of the total vote;
2) Treasurer: Jing-Li Yu (Chicago) 52.78 %;
3) Nominations Chair: Laura Hsu (Texas) 52.98 %;
Other elected Board Directors are:
4) Fel Anthony Amistad (N.
5) Beverly Hong-Fincher (D.C.) 81.55 %;
6) Chenming Calvin Hu (N. California) 77.98 %;
7) Alice S. Huang (S. California) 85.32 %;
8) Linden Nishinaga (S. California) 79.56 %;
9) Roy Saigo (Minnesota) 80.75 %;
10) Kim Song (Missouri) 83.53 %;
11) Lena Tam (N. California) 77.98 %;
12) Joel Wong (N. California) 74.40 %;
13) S. B. Woo (Delaware) 95.63 %;
14) David Yang (D.C.) 86.11 %;
15) Charles C. Zhang (Michigan) 81.55 %;
The above is joined on the Board by
16) Kathleen To who is the Immediate Past President, and
17) Frank Lee (California)
18) Edward Lin (Florida)
All of us look forward to serving you. We hope that you deem 80-20 to be deserving of your help as well.
President, 80-20 PAC, Inc.