If you are a new member, your payment will be matched by a recent $3,500 pledge from an "anonymous."
YOU and YOUR children benefit directly or indirectly from 80-20's hard-earned political clout. However, that clout may disappear after the first generation volunteers of 80-20 have faded away. To survive that transition, 80-20 must begin to have broad-based support. Do your share PLEASE!
1) Vivek Kundra was named the Federal Chief Information Office at the White House.
2) John Liu of NY City has announced to run for Comptroller of NYC.
3) Carol Liu is ALSO a Calif. State Senator. 80-20 was wrong in not recognizing that in an earlier report.
4) Dr. Jim Yong Kim will become the President of Dartmouth. He'll thus be the first Asian Am president of an Ivy League School.
5) Ted Lieu, an 80-20 Life Member, is running for Attorney General of CA. 80-20 PAC made a $2,500 contribution to him.
6) Sam Yoon, another 80-20 member, is running for Mayor of Boston. Boston law prohibits Sam from accepting donation from national PACs. So S. B. Woo donated $250 to Sam's campaign personally.
S. B. Woo
Acting Exec. Director, a volunteer for 80-20 PAC, Inc.