- One organization states: "Political voice is not issuing
press releases. It is the ability to reward politicians who share
our rightful concerns, and punish those who don't."
That org. worked hard & got that done. In election 2000,
it forced an unscrupulous TV political ad off the air in 1 day. It
delivered a bloc vote. It induced the history appointment of APA
- One org. promotes patriotism to pulverize our "permanent foreigner"
It worked hard & made a great start. New York Times, LA Times,
Newsweek, Business Week, Boston Globe, San Jose Mercury, ABC, NBC,..., etc. reported its flag-project on July 4th, 2001. New York Governor and NY Times lauded Zhe Zeng -- "completely selfless person."
- One org. wants to be an instrument OF THE COMMUNITY, BY THE COMMUNITY,
AND FOR THE COMMUNITY; and never become the play-thing of selfish individuals.
It fought internal pressure & got it done. See its
bylaws that requires it to be democratic, transparent,
and "ruled by Law." None of its officers are paid.
There is no free lunch. If you want to see such an org. to
serve you, 80-20 is the ONLY org. of this kind in our community. YOU must
join that org. to help yourself & your children. If you have not joined
yet, please DO YOUR SHARE!There are six types of 80-20 memberships:
1. Basic (1 vote) -- $35
2. Family (for couples only, 2 votes) -- $50
3. Life** -- $1000
4. Family life** (couples only, 2 votes) -- $1,500
5. Honorary Life** -- $5,000
6. Honorary Family** (couples only, 2 votes) -- $10,000
** Membership names in permanent display on 80-20's web site.
Any US citizen or permanent resident can be a member today using
a credit card, visit
PERSONAL checks are payable to "80-20 PAC", mailed to:
Professor Chun Wa Wong
3780 Keystone Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90034-6363
Write down your e-mail address
on the check. Thank you.