- sends attachments or warns you about a virus via its mass e-mails,
- pushes pornography or physical enhancement,
- sells products, o takes a partisan stand (until we endorse in order to reward a presidential candidate who has done the better job to advance our rightful interests. An Endorsement Convention (EC) will be held. Delegates to EC are elected through an open & democratic election by all members),
- takes a stand on US foreign policy (80-20 has the right to take a stand, but we choose not to in order to avoid causing splits within the AsAm community), and
- changes its endorsement of a presidential candidate in the last days of the election season. Watch out for such a dirty trick, a day or two before November 2, 2004.
When you encounter a possible FAKE 80-20 emails that may have significant impact e.g. declaring a changed 80-20 presidential endorsement," please be so kind as to check with 80-20 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Thank YOU.
A Mid-Missouri 80-20 chapter has been formed under the capable leadership of Henry Liu, who ran for 80-20's 2004 Board but was unfortunately not elected. It has 35 members. 25 members is the minimum to become a chapter.
Any US citizen or permanent resident) using a credit card,
Jing-Li Yu 80-20 special Assistant
P.O. Box 527340 Flushing, NY 11352-7340 .
Write down your E-MAIL address & PHONE no. on the BACK of the check. Basic membership is $35; Family (2 voters) is $50, Life Membership is $1,000. Student membership is $15. Dues are not tax deductible.