REACTIONS TO 80-20 (titles for ID purposes only):
- "Your proposal is excellent. I support it 100%." -- C. N. Yang,
Nobel Laureate in Physics
- "The 80-20 movement is one of the most sensible strategies
that I've seen in As-Am. community. .. You can count on my
support at Philip-Am. Chamber & the Nat'l Federation of Fil-
Ams" -- Gus Mercado, Regional Chair, PACC & NaFFAA
- "Please count on me regarding the mobilization of the Vietnamese
community in this issue." -- Quan Cao
- "I have been passing your e-mails to the key people in
various Pakistani organizations and recevd positive resposes.
I favor Model 1." -- Adeel Shah, Director, Human Rights Asia.
- "Thanks for the leadership. Count me in." -- Mei Wei Cheng,
President and CEO, Ford Motor (China) Ltd.
- "I think your team is doing a model work, and it ought to be
emulated by other groups. Please keep up your good work."
-- Sang Joo Kim, Executive Vice President,
Institute of Corean American Studies (ICAS)
- "Thank you for the update. Its interesting that we have to
work so hard to get the attention of the public. ... Glad you
are keeping us informed." -- Roy H. Saigo, Chancellor,
Aubrun University at Montgomery
- "Yes, I am interested in being a coordinator in my area .... I
have served as an Assistant District Attorney, and now as an
Assistant Attorney General." -- from a SECOND GENERATION
Asian American. His identity is withheld, owing to possible
sensitivity of his political office.
- "Count me in. Thank you for your great leadership. ..... 80-
20 will ignite Asian community." -- Steve Choi, Founder,
Asian American Coalition of Georgia
- "I was moved by your blueprint for empowering Asian
Americans, sent to me by Larry Ho, a fellow NAE member. I
will support whatever plan our AA leaders collectively choose
to enact in connection with the 2000 election." -- Chenming
Hu, member of Nat'l Acad. of Engineering
- "Although I am not yet an American citizen, I would like to
thank you on behalf of my daughter." -- Shiping (steve)
Chen, Assistant Professor, University of Maryland
- " ... this project deserves our attention & support." -- John
Kim, President, Nat'l Asso. of Korean Americans - NY Chapter
- "I am currently a senior at Whittier College in Whittier, CA,
........ I would like to help in any way I can." -- Jeremy Wang
- " We'll be very happy at Asian American Village to help
spread the word of your initiative to our readers."
-- Stewart David Ikeda, Editor, Asian American Village -- an
- "Thanks for your efforts in fighting on our behalf. We are
still in the early teens but we are the future you are fighting
for. .... Much thanks in advance." -- Kevin (Choong) --
A 12 Year Old
HERE'S HOW YOU MAY HELP.
Help spread our message. A single vote from an Asian Am. in
CA in year 2000 may just decide who will be the next president of
When we can deliver 80-20, the two major political parties
will compete to help us achieve equal opportunity in order to win
our favor ! We and our children benefit. American becomes a
"more perfect Union."