Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Personal Appeal

You are a leader & a pillar of our community whom I hope to meet
personally one day. I know you as one who is willing to ACT to
empower AsAms politically. I SHARE YOUR GOAL and have
tried my best.

In 1997, during the "Asia Gate," I came out of retirement from
public service* to help give our community GROUP political clout to
protect Asian Ams. from exploitation. Since establishing 80-20, I
have given it 7 years of my life. In addition, Katy & I donated
$35,000 to 80-20. To allay people's suspicion of my motive, I
announced "NEVER to run for office, or accept any government
appointment for the rest of my life."

Now I am near my swan song. We are much closer to attaining
GROUP political clout now. We just need to persist. For that, we
need your personal imprint to advance our cause. Does $50 mean
that much to you? If not, please join TODAY (see below). We need
200 more members to set a new record. If you are already a member,
please help us recruit ONE more member.

The best and the brightest need to bear the BURDEN OF PIONEERS.

Thanking you in anticipation,

S. B. Woo
President,
The 80-20 PAC, Inc.

Visit
http://www.80-20initiative.net/membership.html (easy to use) or
http://www.80-20initiative.net/paypal.html (Paypal)
PERSONAL checks are payable to "80-20 PAC", mailed to:
Jing-Li Yu 80-20 special Assistant
P.O. Box 527340 Flushing, NY 11352-7340 .
Write down your E-MAIL address & PHONE no. on the BACK of the
check. Basic membership is $35; Family (2 voters) is $50, Life
Membership is $1,000. Student membership is $15.

*I was elected Lieutenant Governor of Delaware, the highest state
official ever achieved by an AsAm in the continental USA in 1984.
In 1996, to my delight, Gary Locke broke that record by getting
elected as the Governor of Washington. Your joining 80-20 will
help produce an AsAm President one day & a Supreme Court
Justice SOON.