APAs will win equality, when each of us does his/her won share.
Kerry has agreed, in writing, that he would enforce E.O. 11246 for APAs if elected the President. Bush has not.
We must ENSURE that whosoever wins the 2004 election, APAs will win EQUAL opportunity in workplaces. We need YOU to walk that extra mile to send an e-mail to Bush. Hundreds of e-mails and faxes have been sent. We need hundreds MORE! BushCheney04@GeorgeWBush.com
1. Please address it to "Candidate George Bush" & ask him to answer 80-20's questionnaire,
2. State that you'll not consider his candidacy, unless he answers the questionnaire satisfactorily,
3. Be sure to include your name, postal address, job title, and your party affiliation, IF you are registered as a Republican or a Decline or an Independent,
4. Copy it to Ed Gillespie, Chair of RNC, : email@example.com
5. Kindly please copy in S. B. Woo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - - -
Good News: Kenneth and Pam Fong pledged another $10,000 for 80 -20 this year. They've given $10K annually. Frank Wong, Dominic Ng, and Peter Chen joined as Life Members. - - - - - -
Join 80-20. Any US citizen or permanent resident can be a member TODAY, using a credit card, visit http://www.80-20initiative.net/membership.html .
PERSONAL checks are payable to "80-20 PAC", mailed to:
Jing-Li Yu 80-20 special Assistant
P.O. Box 527340 Flushing, NY 11352-7340 .
Write down your E-MAIL address & PHONE no. on the BACK of the check.
Basic membership is $35; Family (2 voters) is $50, Life Membership is $1,000. Student membership is $15.